Innovative Counseling and Consulting Adolescent Outpatient Program offers a wide range of services to help young people identify their problems, help them see there is another way to live, and teach them skills they need in order to live without substances and other destructive behaviors.
The program is designed for the adolescent to receive treatment for their drug, alcohol, and mental health problems while still living at home and attending school and/or working.
While in the Intensive Outpatient Program young people
- Attend group therapy on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and/or Thursdays from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
- Attend 2 AA or NA meetings a week
- Receive random urine drug screens every week
Parents attend one group a week with their child. This group is every Wednesday from 6:00 to 7:30 PM.
During the program each adolescent participates in the following activities:
- Motivational Enhancement
- Group Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Effective Decision Making
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Random Urine Drug Screens
- Video and Lectures specific to substance abuse, anger management, and conflict resolution
- Relapse Prevention Strategies
Other Adolescent Services include:
- Drug Offender School
- Anger Management
- Behavior Modification
- DUI Classes
- Urine Drug Screens